Family Planning NSW Education Services Terms and Conditions
Family Planning NSW courses may involve a significant time commitment to attend workshops and clinical attachments and meet course deadlines.
Please consider your capacity to complete the course within the timeframe set prior to enrolling. This ensures that Family Planning NSW is able to meet the demand for training, while maintaining the high quality of our education services.
Course fees cover course attendance, workbooks, learning and assessment materials, pre-reading articles, statement of attendance, contact with and support from the educator/facilitator, marking of assessment work and issuing of Statements of Attainment/Certificate upon successful completion. Required textbooks are an additional cost to the participant.
Terms and Conditions
- Your course registration will be confirmed in writing via email
- If you withdraw from a course or workshop 4 weeks or more prior to the commencement date, your payment will be refunded less an administrative charge of 10%
- Transfers to a course at a later date is only allowed 4 weeks or more prior to the commencement date of the course and will incur an administrative charge of 10%
- If you withdraw from a course or workshop 2 to 4 weeks prior to the commencement date, 50% of your payment will be refunded
- If you withdraw from a course or workshop less than 2 weeks prior to the commencement date, after commencement or fail to attend the training, your payment will not be refunded
- If you are unable to complete the course within the agreed timeframe your payment will not be refunded. Please refer to the Participant Handbook for our policies about assessment and extensions
- If you do not attend for formal assessment on the scheduled day/s your payment will not be refunded
- Qualifications and other completion certification will not be issued to the student until course fees have been paid in full
- Where a course is cancelled by Family Planning NSW, you may be offered a transfer to the next available course otherwise a full refund will be provided
- Supervised clinical attachments:
- Courses with a clinical attachment provide a defined number of clinic hours/ days which have been determined as the average time required to gain clinical competency
- Participants who fail to attend clinical placements or need additional clinic days in excess of the maximum amount defined on the Family Planning NSW website may be required to pay a clinic fee for any subsequent clinical time needed to meet course requirements
- Notifications of clinic cancellations must be within 48 hours unless due to illness.
Family Planning NSW reserves the right to alter course fees without prior notice. Course participants who have completed course enrolment and paid the course fee will not be subject to a price increase.
Additional terms and conditions may apply where course fees have been subsidised or paid in full through Family Planning NSW scholarships or other funding bodies. Please refer to the scholarship and/or specific program documentation for details of arrangements for fee payments, refunds and withdrawals related to those programs.
Students wishing to apply for special consideration to vary any of these conditions due to unforeseen extenuating circumstances must apply in writing before the course commencement date and provide supporting documentation. Any variation to these terms and conditions must be approved by the Director of Planning, Education and International Programme.
Phone: (02) 8752 4300
Complaints regarding the refund/transfer policy should be addressed in writing to email@example.com