This is an easy-to-read, pictorial booklet which includes information about fertility and reproduction, including:
- periods and the menstrual cycle
- the reproductive cycle and how a woman gets pregnant
- fertility and infertility
- how to boost natural fertility
- when to seek help
The fertility and reproduction booklet is appropriate to be used in a clinical setting, or to be distributed to community members.
The booklet is designed for men and women with low-literacy, including people from a non-English speaking background, who want to learn more about fertility and reproduction.
Please note the following:
- this pamphlet comes in a pack of 10
- you can also click here to download this brochure for free