Reproductive and Sexual Health: An Australian Clinical Practice Handbook - 3rd Edition (Hardcopy)
This handbook aims to support and promote optimal clinical practice by providing General Practitioners (GPs), nurses and other health care practitioners with evidence-based consensus recommendations on a variety of issues related to reproductive and sexual health.
- A practical guide to the management of reproductive and sexual health problems in the primary care setting.
- Up to date evidence-based information delivered in a user-friendly style.
- Covers the diagnosis and management of everything from menstrual disorders, to cervical screening and sexually transmissible infections.
- Peer reviewed by external experts in their field.
- Each chapter includes an extensive range of weblinks to the latest resources and also to relevant organisations and services to support a best-practice holistic approach.
- Comprehensively indexed.
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Consultations in the Australian Setting
- The Cervix
- The Ovary
- The Vagina and Vulva
- The Breast
- The Bladder and the Pelvic Floor
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and other Disorders of the Menstrual Cycle
- Fertility Problems
- Pregnancy Options
- Sexually Transmissible Infections (STIs)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Management of Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence in Primary Health Care
- Female Sexual Interest and Arousal Disorder
- Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Prostate Disease and Testicular Lumps
- Legal Considerations in Reproductive and Sexual Health.
You might also be interested in:
Reproductive and Sexual Health: An Australian Clinical Practice Handbook Bundle (eHandbook + paperback - save $10!)
or buy both hardcopy handbooks together and save $10!