Reproductive and Sexual Health: An Australian Clinical Practice Handbook - 3rd Edition (Hardcopy) 2016
FPNSW Reproductive & Sexual Health Handbook 2020 going digital .
2020 NEW edition available in digital only delivers significant updates on overall approaches to Reproductive & Sexual healthcare as well as new information around the national cervical screening program, transgender care and abortion.
The digital model of the Handbook is based on an annual subscription. For more information visit https://reproductiveandsexualhealth.org.au/
This handbook hard copy 3rd edition 2016 aims to support and promote optimal clinical practice by providing General Practitioners (GPs), nurses and other health care practitioners with evidence-based consensus recommendations on a variety of issues related to reproductive and sexual health.
- A practical guide to the management of reproductive and sexual health problems in the primary care setting.
- Up to date evidence-based information delivered in a user-friendly style.
- Covers the diagnosis and management of everything from menstrual disorders, to cervical screening and sexually transmissible infections.
- Peer reviewed by external experts in their field.
- Each chapter includes an extensive range of weblinks to the latest resources and also to relevant organisations and services to support a best-practice holistic approach.
- Comprehensively indexed.
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Consultations in the Australian Setting
- The Cervix
- The Ovary
- The Vagina and Vulva
- The Breast
- The Bladder and the Pelvic Floor
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and other Disorders of the Menstrual Cycle
- Fertility Problems
- Pregnancy Options
- Sexually Transmissible Infections (STIs)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Management of Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence in Primary Health Care
- Female Sexual Interest and Arousal Disorder
- Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Prostate Disease and Testicular Lumps
- Legal Considerations in Reproductive and Sexual Health.
You might also be interested in:
or buy both hardcopy handbooks together and save $10!