Reproductive and Sexual Health: An Australian Clinical Practice Handbook Bundle
This bundle includes both the eHandbook and paperback versions of Reproductive and Sexual Health: An Australian Clinical Practice Handbook (save $10).
The e-Handbook is presented in a free-flowing, easily searchable format. It can be viewed on a PC, Mac, tablet or smart phone with the following ebook readers: Adobe Digital Editions (for PC, Mac and Android smart phones/tablets) or Bluefire Reader (for iPhone or iPad).
Please follow the instructions below to download this eHandbook and an eBook reader:
Note to the Reader regarding the eHandbook:
This ebook is optimised for viewing on tablets. Large and complex graphs, tables and images that contain text will not render well on certain desktop computers, depending on the size of the screen, the software being used and the resolution and zoom settings of the screen.
You may be able to improve the graphics by changing the window size of the software, changing the text size or looking at it on a different computer.
Links have often been provided so you can also view the graphics at their original source (usually a website).
For best results please view this ebook on a tablet device.
If you want to purchase the eHandbook only click here.
This handbook aims to support and promote optimal clinical practice by providing General Practitioners (GPs), nurses and other health care practitioners with evidence-based consensus recommendations on a variety of issues related to reproductive and sexual health.
- A practical guide to the management of reproductive and sexual health problems in the primary care setting.
- Up to date evidence-based information delivered in a user-friendly style.
- Covers the diagnosis and management of everything from menstrual disorders, to cervical screening and sexually transmissible infections.
- Peer reviewed by external experts in their field.
- Each chapter includes an extensive range of weblinks to the latest resources and also to relevant organisations and services to support a best-practice holistic approach.
- Comprehensively indexed.
The e-Handbook contains identical information to the hard copy but is presented in a free-flowing, easily searchable format.
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Consultations in the Australian Setting
- The Cervix
- The Ovary
- The Vagina and Vulva
- The Breast
- The Bladder and the Pelvic Floor
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and other Disorders of the Menstrual Cycle
- Fertility Problems
- Pregnancy Options
- Sexually Transmissible Infections (STIs)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Management of Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence in Primary Health Care
- Female Sexual Interest and Arousal Disorder
- Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Prostate Disease and Testicular Lumps
- Legal Considerations in Reproductive and Sexual Health.
You might also be interested in:
or buy both hardcopy handbooks together and save $10!