Disability Resource Collection Membership
Family Planning NSW Disability Resource Collection Membership and Loan Agreement Form
Family Planning NSW library has a unique Disability Resource Collection (DRC) which is available for loan to people with intellectual disability and their support people, including parents and carers, disability workers, clinicians and students. A joining fee applies for borrowing from the DRC
Benefits of Joining:
- Access to an extensive collection of reproductive and sexual health resources collected from across the world
- Expert advice available to assist borrowers to select resources that meets their needs
- Resources posted to borrowers across NSW for free. Resources can also be accessed in person at our Ashfield centre
Individuals - $10
Organisations - $100
Payment must be received before items can be loaned.
Conditions of Loan
- Members can borrow up to four items for a period of four weeks. The four-week loan period begins on the day resources leave Family Planning NSW (either in the post or picked up in person).
- All items must be returned to Family Planning NSW by the due date. If items are returned via post, it is the borrower’s responsibility to ensure they arrive by the due date.
- Renewals may be available on request.
- The borrower is responsible for return all resources. If returning items by post, they must be sent by registered mail and packed in padded envelopes or protective boxes. The borrower is responsible for paying any return postage costs.
- The borrower shall be liable for the cost of replacing or repairing any damaged or lost resources. They should notify Family Planning NSW of any loss or damage.
- The borrower shall not use the resources for any commercial purposes. Australian Copyright Law applies to all DRC resources.
- Members wishing to borrow resources from our Disability Resource Collection are only permitted to do so after this form has been completed and returned, and the fee paid in full
For further information about the DRC and/or associated fees, please contact us on (02) 8752 4388 or email@example.com
* asterisk indicates mandatory field.